Back to School Considerations in Response to COVID-19
Our mission at Raptor Technologies is to protect every child in every school, every day. As a partner to over 32,000 schools, we have been working closely with districts across the country to help them put processes and tools in place to better screen and track visitors, manage the distribution of resources to students, and support virtual volunteer programs in response to COVID-19.
Watch this on demand webinar to hear from Nelson Lins, Chief Operating Officer at Raptor Technologies, Alix Miller, Manager of Customer Success, and Peter Trate, Director of Product Management, as they walk through these new best practices and associated Raptor solutions designed to protect and support your students and staff. Topics covered include:
- Recommended modifications to your visitor protocols including adding custom COVID-19 screening questions to your check-in procedures and adjusting sign-in procedures to minimize direct contact
- Strategies to facilitate contact tracing through the retention of specific visitor details in an online system
- A proven process for managing resource distribution to students
- Ways to manage, screen, and approve virtual volunteers
- Future considerations for daily remote health screening for students
Fill out the form to view the on demand recording.