Courageous Conversations about Coronavirus and School Safety
As a committed ally to those protecting the well-being of others, we are continuously amazed at the resilience, dedication, and innovation of leaders across the country who are working tirelessly to meet the needs of students and communities during the coronavirus pandemic. Register for this recorded panel discussion in which this work was highlighted.
- Lessons from past outbreaks that we can draw from today
- Strategies for communicating with students, parents, and staff during a crisis
- Practical advice for how to manage resource distribution
- What’s next as districts start to plan for the reopening schools
The extraordinary lineup of panelists includes:
- Dr. Stephen Sroka, President of Health Education Consultants and Adjunct Assistant Professor, School of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University
- William J. Stencil, Psychologist and Executive Director of Humanware/SEL Department, Cleveland Metropolitan School District
- Mo Canady, Executive Director, National Association of School Resource Officers (NASRO)
- Pat Hamilton, Chief Operating Officer, Adams 12 Five Star Schools
Fill out the form to view the on demand recording today.