Partners in Safety: Building Relationships Between Schools and Law Enforcement
In collaboration with The “I Love U Guys” Foundation and Critical Response Group (CRG), Raptor invites you watch our recorded panel discussion, Partners in Safety: Building Relationships Between Schools and Law Enforcement.
An active partnership between schools and law enforcement is vital to school safety. Both parties must take on the responsibility of working together to prepare and respond when an emergency occurs. But oftentimes, the day-to-day operations leave little time for building these critical relationships. Though unintentional, this puts school safety in the backseat, exposing our schools to greater risk.
Watch our recorded webinar that includes K-12 and law enforcement leaders as they discuss how the two groups can partner for safety. Topics covered include:
- Ways to adjust school safety procedures and maintain health precautions brought on by the pandemic
- Strategies for intentional relationship building between schools and law enforcement
- Tools first responders and schools can use to increase their coordination during a school emergency Panelists:
- James Englert: School Resource Officer – Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office, Board Member - NASRO, and Board Member - The “I Love U Guys” Foundation
- Chris Zimmerman: School Principal – Douglas County School District and Board Member - The “I Love U Guys” Foundation
- Carly Posey: Mission Director - The “I Love U Guys” Foundation
- Phil Coyne: President – Critical Response Group, Major (Ret.) – New Jersey State Police
- Jim Vesterman: CEO - Raptor Technologies Fill out the form to watch the webinar replay.